The West Virginia Nursery and Landscape Association (WVNLA) approached Image Associates with an outdated, non-dynamic HTML web site. Updates could only be performed by the site’s developer, as there was no Content Management System (CMS) and no database. In addition to an updated design and CMS, the organization had a number of feature requests, which Image Associates was happy to provide in a modern, WordPress-based, site. Among the features of the site:
- To match the theme of the organization, an organic design was chosen, reflecting their dedication to bringing the beauty of nature wherever it’s needed.
- In order to better facilitate the collection of membership fees, a paid memberships system was put in place, allowing WVNLA to take credit card payments via the site.
- An advanced online membership application form was created to replace the old paper form which had to be downloaded, filled out by hand, and mailed in using old fashioned post.
- A membership index was created and will give visitors the ability to find a landscape professional near their location. The directory listing for each member will be managed by the members themselves.
- A clean and well-organized CMS will allow the organization to keep their own content up-to-date as needed.
The design features beautiful slideshows of foliage and is highlighted by an animated representation of the existing WVNLA logo.
Indexed Member List